August 18, 2019 - August 21, 2019 Vancouver Convention Center
COM 2019 HOSTING COPPER 2019 AUGUST 18-21, VANCOUVER, CANADA
MetSoc, the 58th annual Conference of Metallurgists (COM 2019) and CIM host the Copper 2019, marking a milestone in the International Copper Conference Series with the 10th Edition. We at Outotec are looking forward to participating the 10th Copper conference and to celebrate the 70 years of Flash Smelting and innovations for non-ferrous industry!
In the conference Outotec will have the following presentations:
- Outotec’s Fully Automated Smelter 2020 – the vision, the status and the future - Jani Jansson
- Decarbonisation of the Outotec® Ausmelt process - Jacob Wood
- Detailed opex comparison of modern copper smelting technologies using HSC-Sim models - Lauri Pesonen
- Flowsheets of the future - Satu Jyrkönen and Marko Lampi
- Outotec solutions for processing e-scrap - Jan Stål
- The past 70 years of Flash Smelting - Mikael Jåfs
- Outotec® Flash Smelting technology development - Kari Pienimäki
- Pressure leaching of copper-cobalt-zinc containing calcine with Outotec Pressure Oxidation Process - Kaarlo Haavanlammi
- The Latest Advancements in Cathode Stripping Machine Technology – Martti Larinkari
Join us for cocktails on Monday, August 19 at 5 pm in the Vancouver Club. Get your entrance ticket from one of our speakers or visit our stand #21!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE